For the fifth consecutive year Custom takes to the track with the LCR Honda team
Even in 2020 the Group will be a major sponsor of the team competing in the MotoGP™.
Even in 2020 the Group will be a major sponsor of the team competing in the MotoGP™ throughout the championship, highlighted on the bike windshields of Cal Crutchlow and Takaaki Nakagami. Custom played a key role as Event Title Sponsor in Jerez de la Frontera, and will repeat the experience in Brno and Misano.
“The world of Grand Prix motorcycle racing fully reflects the values that define our company: speed, innovation, technology, passion, grit and the constant desire to improve and face new challenges. These fuel the engine that drives Custom worldwide, day after day” comments Carlo Stradi, President & CEO of the Custom Group.
Download the press release.
Next Grand Prix Motorcycle Racings:
- 09 August: Czech Republic GP, Automotodrom Brno
- 16 August: Austria GP, Red Bull Ring - Spielberg
- 23 August: Styria GP, Red Bull Ring - Spielberg
- 13 September: GP di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini, Misano World Cicuit Marco Simoncelli
- 20 September: GP dell'Emilia Romagna e della Riviera di Rimini, Misano World Cicuit Marco Simoncelli
- 27 September: Catalunya GP, Barcelona
- 11 October: France GP, Le Mans
- 18 October: Aragòn GP, MotorLand Aragòn
- 25 October: Teruel GP, MotorLand Aragòn
- 08 November: Europe GP, Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo
- 15 November: Comunitat Valenciana GP, Comunitat Valenciana - Ricardo Tormo
- 22 November: to be announced
Published on 03/08/2020 in Press releases