WHO WE ARE
Custom S.p.A. (here in after "Custom"), with its registered office in via Berettine n. 2/B, 43010 Fontevivo (PR), is a tech company which project and realize products OEM (original equipment manufacturer), ODM (original design manufacturer), POS (point of sale) and Retail software. Carrying out its business, Custom is committed to ensure the respect of security and privacy of its users' personal data and therefore fulfill principles of lawfulness, transparency and fairness provided by European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). Whenever Custom should be the holder of the processing personal data carried out through the following conditions, users may contact us to the address email@example.com.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect your personal data related to:
- contacts: information provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name, date and place of birth, VAT number, address, phone number, email);
- interests: the information you provide us about your interests, even the products you like;
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data and other information when:
- register to our websites (www.custom.biz - www.customlife.com - www.custom4u.it) or download our Apps and use their functionalities;
- purchase our products;
- provide your consent for marketing purposes such as inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research during fairs or events;
- if other company part of Custom Group or commercial partner transfer to us your personal data according to the applicable law.
We ask you to help keeping your personal data updated informing us of each rectification.
WHY WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Processing personal data is necessary to manage relationship between Custom and users and the lack of the consent will prevent Custom from carrying out the purposes here in after.
- Providing products and services: we may use your personal data in order to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and Custom, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services;
- accounts: some services may require to create an account to help you manage your content and preferences in order to download materials related to purchased products and services and process your requests;
- marketing, advertising and making recommendations: We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services;
- execution for third parties of marketing activities on products or services of company part of the Group: we may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services;
- compliance with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Custom right before judicial authorities.
- RECIPIENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Custom use all necessary security measures to implement data protection. Data are maintained in respect of our security standard policy. The data may be processed by natural persons or legal entities, supplier or commercial partner, acting on behalf of Custom and under authorization or specific contractual obligations.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Custom will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the data including agreements based on binding corporate rules or the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission according art. 47 GDPR.
The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by Custom for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfill such purposes, anyway non longer than 10 years. However, the Custom may continue to store these data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect company's interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
WHAT YOUR DATA ARE
Mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, user may:
- access personal data;
- correct personal data;
- erase, in some circumstances, such as where we no longer have a justifiable reason to continue to process your data;
- restrict and object use of personal data;
- withdraw consent, if processing is based on it;
- obtain data portability;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, following the instructions on www.garanteprivacy.it.
This supplementary information applies to California resident.
The contents of this additional policy section will be updated every 12 months.
1. California consumers rights
1.1 Right of access
The California residents have the right to request access to the categories and specific pieces of personal information that Custom has collected, processed, disclosed, and sold. This request cannot be sent more than twice in a 12-month period, as provided in the paragraph 1.5. titled “Process to make a privacy CCPA request”.
1.2 Right to delete
Likewise, the California residents could request that Custom deletes their personal information collected by the Company. This right will be applied according to the legal exceptions connected with the necessity to maintain the consumer’s personal information as laid down in the section 1798.105 of the Civil Code, as amended by the CCPA, in order to carry out specified acts.
As soon as Custom receives the request for the deletion of data, the Company will promptly provide for the deletion of consumer personal information from all sources and direct any service providers to delete the consumer’s personal data from their records.
1.3 Right to obtain disclosure
- the categories of personal data, it has collected about that consumer;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom the Company shares personal information collected;
- the specific pieces of personal information.
1.4 Right to request information about the sale and the disclosure of personal information
The California residents can also request to Custom to disclose:
- the categories of personal information that Custom collected about the consumer;
- the categories of personal information that Custom sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold;
- the categories of personal information that Custom disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
1.5 Process to make a privacy CCPA request
To make an verifiable access or deletion request, as well as such requests aimed at knowing if the consumer’s personal data have been disclosed or sold to third parties, the consumer can contact Custom at the following web site address https://www.custom.biz/en_GB/contact/contactus or by calling this telephone number 855 287 8648. Custom will promptly provide and deliver, free of charge to the customer, the personal information required.
1.6 Non-discrimination right
Custom will not discriminate against the consumer for exercising any of the abovementioned CCPA rights. In particular, Custom will not:
- deny the consumer goods or services;
- charge the consumer different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services;
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
In any case, in accordance with the point 1.2., when the personal information are collected as a necessary requirement to perform a contract, the refusal to provide personal data would make impossible to Custom to perform the contract or to provide the requested services, products or information.
Providing personal data for marketing or survey purposes, is optional; in this sense, the refusal to provide the personal data for these purposes will not have any detrimental consequence on the entering into or performance of the contract.
2. Mandatory disclosure about personal information collected
2.1 Categories of personal information collected
2.2 No sale of personal information
2.3 Categories of personal data disclosed for a business purpose
The personal information that Custom disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months, falls within the following categories:
- identifiers such as name, address, telephone number of the consumer stored or processed also by the commercial partners and supplier;
- contact details of the consumer communicated to third parties carrying out marketing activities;
2.4 Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
Last updating: 25 May 2018.