THE SMALLEST COMBINED PRINTER WITH HIGH RELIABILITY FEATURES
TK180 is the smallest and highly reliable printer available. Optional paper roll holder. TK180 is equipped with a powerful internal processor and Hot swap function. Printing > 200 mm/s. The Ethernet, RS232 and USB interfaces assure easy and flexible integration. In addition to the most common sensors, it is also provided with the new mobile sensor, capable of identifying black marks or gaps on any type of paper. TK180 has an automatic sensor calibration feature which is automatically activated every time paper is loaded and prevents any ticket wastage thereby contributing to environmental sustainability and reducing management costs.
- focus on
- The smallest printer on the market: just 130 x 185.9 x 118.9 H mm (5.1" x 7.2" x 4.6" H)
- Very fast: > 200 mm/sec (8"/sec)
- ETHERNET + RS232 + USB interfaces
- Paper width: from 20mm to 82.5mm
- Paper thickness: 70/255 gr/m2
- High-resolution display with strong ambient light
- Tear off
- 1D and 2D barcode printing (PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC, QR CODE)
- Automatic sensor calibration, no paper waste
- Embedded cables and wires
- Version available for 300 DPI , high resolution printing
- Label processing
- Suitable for printing on receipt paper on a roll
- True Font character support, any language available
- Sensors: Head temperature, paper presence, mobile detectors of black mark or translucent gap/hole (setting by software), cover open, external low paper
STATUS MONITOR - Additional printing driver component that gives remote visibility of paper and printer status, jams, near-end of paper and end of paper status and information on the number of tickets or prints. The software can even be set to send email alerts, making easier remote maintenance operations
SDK available for iOS: can print text, images and barcode(1D e 2D). For Ethernet/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth version.
"CustomPrint" APP developed by Custom is now available on App Store, it allows to print directly from the smartphone or tablet all the data contained in it, such as calls list, texts, 2D barcodes, contacts, events, photos/pictures and webpages, through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interface.
Click here to download from the store to the Apple APP CustomPrint developed by Custom.
SOFTWARE CePrinterSet : to update logos,edit characters, set operating parameters and update the printer firmware. It allows you to create a file including the different SW customizations and send them to the printer via the interface provided, for easy and fast setting.
SDK available for ANDROID: Allows printing of text (complete with special characters) and graphics with excellent print quality.
"CustomPrint" APP developed by Custom is now available on Google Play, allows to print directly from the smartphone or tablet all the data contained in it, such as calls list, texts, sms, 2D barcodes, contacts, events, photos/pictures and webpages, through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi interface.
Click here to download from the store to the Android APP CustomPrint developed by Custom.
The CUSTOM PRINT SERVICE PLUGIN allows the direct printing on different Custom printers with no needing of development libraries or additional print drivers. Running Android version 4.4 and higher. Easily print from Android applications (Gallery, Browser, etc) when your smartphone or tablet is connected to a compatible Custom printer through Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, Ethernet interface. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation, Cut mode and presentation.
Click here to download from the store to the Android APP Custom Print Service Plugin developed by Custom.
- technical features
- Auto-installing drivers for Win XP, Win Vista,7, 8 (32/64 bit compatible), Linux Driver (C.U.P.S.) 32/64 bit compatible
- WHQL Windows certified drivers
- Status Monitor
SOFTWARE CePrinterSet: to update logos, edit characters, set operating parameters and update the printer firmware. It allows you to create a file including the different SW customizations and send them to the printer via the interface provided, for easy and fast setting.
Printing Method Thermal with fixed head Number of dots 8 dots/mm to 200 dpi
12 dot/mm to 300 dpi
Resolution 200 DPI or 300 DPI Printing (mm/sec) 200 mm/sec to 200 dpi
150 mm/sec to 300 dpi
Character set PC437, PC850, PC860, PC863, PC865, International Supported Barcode UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13,EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC, QRCODE Printing Format Height and width from 1 to 8, bold, reverse, underlined, italic Printing Direction Straight, 90°, 180°, 270° Paper width from 20 mm to 82.5 mm Paper weight from 70 to 255 g/m² Paper thickness Max 270 μm Printing width 80 mm Roll Dimension 200 mm external diameter, 25 mm internal core, not coupled to the role core Emulation CUSTOM/POS, SVELTA Interfaces RS232 / USB / ETHERNET Data Buffer 16 Kbytes Flash Memory 1 Mbytes internal + 8 Mbytes external (of which 4Mbytes available for user) RAM Memory 128 Kbytes internal + 8 Mbytes external Graphic Memory "Drag&Drop" graphics and logo Drivers WHQL: Windows XP, VISTA (32/64bit), Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit), Linux Driver(C.U.P.S.) 32/64 bit compatible, all distributions / all kernels, Android iOS Software Tools CePrinterSet; Status Monitor Power supply 24 Vdc±10% , 110Vac Medium consumption 1.5A (12.5% dots turned on) MTBF 113,000 hours (electronic board) Head Life 100Km / 100M pulses MCBF 1,000,000 cuts Operating temperature -10°C + 60°C ±10% Dimensions W 130 mm x D 185.9 mm x H 118.9 mm Weight 1.9 Kg
- Roll holder
- Part Number
- Code Description
PRINTER TK180 RS232-USB-ETH PLASTIC CASE
- Consumable for 911HL021000733
- 67A00000000304 FANFOLD THERMAL 152X80MM
- Options for 911HL021000733
- 974HL020000004 ROLL HOLDER KIT FOR TK180 PLASTIC
- 26500000000352 CABLE RS232 9M - 9F 1.8M
- 26500000000356 USB CABLE A MASC B MASC 1.8MT
- 26100000000311 SHUKO PLUG CABLE
- 26900000000026 SERIAL ADAPTOR RJ45-DB9 TK180 PLAST CASE
- 26100000000313 UK PLUG POWER CABLE FOR TK180