From Dubai to the Middle East with CUSTOM
A TOUR OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE CITY AND REGION IN THE WORLD VIA CUSTOM DESIGNED MADE IN ITALY TECHNOLOGY
One of the most important events in the world of innovation and technology, the 37esima GITEX Technology Week held in Dubai, has just ended.
The Dubai World Trade Centre hosted 147,133 participants from 97 countries, and 4,473 exhibitors. A success at visitor and participation level that shows how Dubai is a truly dynamic centre for innovation, a genuine meeting point between east and west.
Dubai has managed to re-invent itself in the space of a few decades, setting itself innovative goals that have transformed the city and its inhabitants, and have earned it the well-deserved right to host the World Exhibition in 2020. Just one of many initiatives? Smart Dubai, the project headed up by Aisha Bin Bishr whose aim is to turn Dubai into the happiest city on Earth with the use of digital technology.
CUSTOM IN DUBAI
Some of Dubai's records include the Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping centre with a surface running 700 metres in length and 600 wide, with around 1,200 shops. The CUSTOM TG2480 H ticket printers is the technology selected for one of the exclusive attractions hosted in this record breaking space, the multiplex cinema with more than 22 screens and seating more than 2,800 people.
The international group UAE EXCHANGE, on the other hand, chose the CUSTOM VKP80II printer for its exchange points around the world.
Lastly, the CUSTOM PC POS attracted the attention of Dubai retailers, home to luxury and innovation. Thanks to the combination of aesthetics and power, CUSTOM's solutions provide top quality performance, bringing a touch of elegance to any sales outlet.
THE BEST CUSTOM APPLICATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
The presence of CUSTOM in the Middle East has grown year after year. The technologically advanced, made in Italy range of solutions on offer and parallel in numerous vertical sectors such as Retail, Aviation, Ticketing&Transport and Kiosk&OEM has been the combination of success that has ensured this growth.
A few examples?
- Custom solutions can be found in many outlets in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- airports in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates have installed CUSTOM printing solutions like the airport in Abu Dhabi in the pre-existing terminal as well as the new Midfield one.
- CUSTOM printers have been installed at Mehrabad International Airport in Iran.
Ticketing & Transportation:
- Mecca Museum in Mecca, Saudi Arabia
- Major League Stadiums in Saudi Arabia
- FIFA WORLD Cup in Qatar, the same installed for South Africa 2010, Brazil 2014 and Russia 2018
- F1 Grand Prix in Bahrain
- EMAAR Cinema in Dubai
- The new line 3 on the Riyadh TVMs underground in Saudi Arabia
- The Mecca-Medina train in Saudi Arabia
- The new TVMs underground in Qatar.
- In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), there are CUSTOM products used by major producers of code management systems and CUSTOM printers for payment kiosks.
- There are many CUSTOM ATMs installed in Iran.
CUSTOM firmly believes in the potential of this land and is ready for its next challenge, proud to be part of the innovative transformation of the Middle Eastern market.
Publicado em 31/10/2017 em Trend